YOURBLOGTITLE ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   Facebook  ·   Facebook Page   ·   etc   · follow





Abouts
♥ Hello there sweetheart! My name is Qianxuan. Every 30May. Gemini. Feel free to leave. But please make sure you look through my posts to know me more better :) xo.

Instagram
@qianxuann

Wishes
-Rich
-Be an Actor/Barista
-Going to prom nights
-Be beautiful..


musings
Blue.Macaroons.Shopping.Food-is-my-life.Taking-Pictures.Phone.Computer.Nothing.Much.More.To.Write.

twitter


mail
Just press the mail to directly send an email to my mailbox!



Sponsors
ALL Sponsorships or Advertisement please email to :
qianxuan1999@live.co.uk







  Universal Studio

This picture was on 28/06/2012 (:
Went to Universal Studios with my Familys . Hehe <3 

















































< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!